Fall 2013 makeup tutorial25.11.13
I've been getting a lot of questions about the dark makeup I wore in one of my recent posts, I love answering your questions but I thought it would be easier to show you step by step what I used and where to apply what, hope you enjoy this little tutorial :*
1. I applied light brown eyeshadow from Estee Lauder palette all over the lid
2. From the very same palette I used the shimmery off white eyeshadow to highlight the inner corners of my eyes.
3. I then applid this NYC purple eyeshadow in the crease, outer corner, and just below the lower lash line.
4. To make the eyes more dramatic I drew thin black line above the lash line and smudged it a little. ( Estee Lauder pure colour kohl)
5. Finished it all off with Benefit They're Real mascara.
1. I applied my beloved Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick
2. Finished off the looks with a bit of plum Lancome lipgloss .
Hope you like this look ! I personally love it, though I dosen't look as good on my super pale skin as it would on someone with a bit of tan... sunbeds are calling yup.