Evil princess halloween makeup tutorial24.10.12
Hi guys !
I'm dressing up as an evil princess for Halloween and all the makeup tutorials I found on youtube didn't really go with my dress or were too over the top so I added more oomph to makeup I wore last year and here it is, my Evil Princess Halloween Makeup.
Do your bacis foundation routine and
1. Draw in and define your eyebrows.
2. Pack a good bit of silver eyeshadow on the eyelid.
3. Apply black eyeshadow in the crease and outer corner of the eye.
4. Using white eyeshadow, higlight your browbone.
5.Draw a thin winged line.
6. Drag the line to the inner corner of the eye, creating this 'cat eye' effect.
7. Draw a thin liner line on the lower lash line.
8. Draw a thick black line on the lower waterline
9. Using the same brushed you used for black eyeshadow, blend the line on the bottom lid.
10. Apply fake lashes.
11. Apply mascara on both upper and lower lashes.
12. Remove any excess and powder the entire face.
Apply blush and your favourite lipstick and you're ready to go :)