Apologies for lack of updates not replying to emails comments etc. couple of days ago I found out that someone terribly important to me is very ill. Staying strong when seeing someone you love suffer is not easy but giving up won't make things any better so here are some words of wisdom : If you want to say something to someone or do something you've been always dreaming of just do it ! and do it now because tomorrow it might be too late. If you're waiting for a sign THIS IS IT. Appreciate everything you have, you never know when you might loose it. Talk soon M x
Look who's back! Okay I came back like a week ago but didn't really feel like blogging whoops.
Instead of boring you with holiday photos here's an outfit post with what I wore to town yesterday.
The look ? Bit of a sport vibe *check* monochrome thing going on *check* cool sunnies *check* typical boring outfit, but those are my favourites!
Also look at my tan ! I'm going to embrace it as much as I can before it fades, I feel so much more live with a tan.
Holidays snaps coming soon xox
| Ph D. Fogarty |
| Wearing | ZeroUV Sunglasses | Missguided Sweater | DIY Skirt | Boohoo Bag | Converse |
Look who's back !
I finally finished my LC yesterday, god I'm so so so happy to be finished with school FOR GOOD .
To celebrate the end of this quite exhausting journey I'm leaving for Tunisia in few hours! I'll be there for two weeks so again I probably won't be blogging a lot but will be updating my insta Facebook and twitter everyday so follow me on those (links at the bottom of the page)
I'm leaving you with a casual post with what I wore to a summer festival/ picnic over the weekend.
| Ph D. Fogarty |
| Wearing: Primark Top Zara Shorts Boohoo Bag Vinatge Cardigan ; Hat |
I hate to neglect this space but for the past couple of days I really had to focus on my studies.
I'm starting my Leaving Cert ( the final highschool exams) tomorrow and I won't get into colege unless I do well in them so you can probably understand why I'm not posting as much.
I have two and a half weeks of sleepless nights, countless cups of coffee, blood, sweat and tears ahead of me but I'll be all free after that, hurrray !
Keep you fingers crossed for me guys :*
And some insta snaps with everything I've been up to over the past couple of weeks.
Talk soon ! Love , Margaret x
1. Oversized shorts kinda day. 2. Sporting them crazy curls!
3. Dreaming of sun, sand and sea. 4. Loved this pink Zara jacket, it looked so perfect with my outfit.
1. Organising my magazines space. 2. Lots of greens on my table.
3. TBT to thailand and elephant friend. 4. At warehouse weekender event with Vogue Williams.
1. Graduation night outfit. 2. Details.
3. Iced mocha and watermelon on a sunny day. 4. With So-sue-me at Oasis blue carpet event.
1. Sushi making session. 2. Oversized shorts kinda day.
3. Streetstyle inspiration. 4. Doing the Wang pajama thing.
1. Planning outfits. 2. Love this Missguided sweater !
3. With the fab Latest Lil x 4. Details.